Saturday, July 08, 2006

Student Requests Me to Help Him Fool Job Interviewer

Here's a pathetic e-mail message from a student, asking me to help him fool a job interviewer:

I am a student from India doing my final year
computer engineering bachelor degree. Actually i am in
need of some help from you since I have come to know
from net that you are quite a reknowned man in oure
field. Actually I am about to face an interview in
some 20 days time and if I succeed in that I will be
getting a job in the prestigious DEFENCE RESEARCH AND
DEVELPMENT ORG of my country. in general the
interviewers are impressed if a student have some good
knowledge in Theory of Computer Computation-Languages,
Turing machine, Context free grammar etc. Now I have
had this subject in my last sem but since this subject
is so abstract that I failed to make any deep
knowledge in it. Sir can you kindly help me in this
regard by providing me with some free ebooks and
websites through which I can have enough knowledge in
the given little time so that I can IMPRESS the
interviewers for a damn job. If you have some other
better idea, I shall be highly grateful.
I shall remain ever grateful to you.
yours faithfully
H------ B------------------


I couldn't make that one up if I tried.

5 comments:

Patti said...

I'm sure your response to him was even funnier. Thanks for the coupon!

Anonymous said...

LOL. I cant even finish the letter. I just keep on laughing.

Anonymous said...

How is this fooling them? He said he wants to obtain enough knowledge to impress them. He didn't say he wanted to fake the knowledge.

Anonymous said...

exactly so, but for some reason it's funny to lol at the people below.

Anonymous said...

It sounds like he's just asking for your help in recommending ebooks and websites to make up for what he didn't have the opportunity to learn in his country. Maybe there wasn't enough time in his final semester to cover the material in more depth.

Think he asked you rather awkwardly and not in the best English. Why is that funny?