Saturday, January 09, 2010

Richard Wiseman at Boston Skeptics

Great time at the Boston Skeptics meeting in Harvard Square last night. Richard Wiseman delivered a very funny 1-hour presentation about magic, science, skepticism, and mass media.

He showed a couple of videos. Here's one called "The Amazing Colour-Changing Card Trick":



And here's another called "Corkology". Stop the video before he shows you how it's done and try to figure it out.



And who was that mysterious man in black in attendance? Why, none other than the mysterious Blake Stacey.

2 comments:

Joshua said...

Interesting, I haven't met either you or Blake Stacey in person yet even though I've been at many of the last few Boston Skeptics meetings.

Paul C. Anagnostopoulos said...

I was pleased to have dinner with Richard at the Casablanca before his show. Unfortunately, I was called away before I could see his show. I'm glad to hear it was good, although that is no surprise.