- Health Canada torpedoes a cool magnetic pen for ridiculous reasons.
- Canada's Justice Minister Peter MacKay is all upset that Justin Trudeau talked about marijuana legalization in front of teenagers, because we have to keep the phony war on drugs no matter what, or something.
- US House Speaker John Boehner hosts extremist anti-gay group.
- Toronto mayor Rob Ford wants to sue former staffers who revealed his misconduct to investigators, despite no legal ground to stand on. Oh, and he also discusses his sexual practices in detail.
- Wisconsin Republicans restricted early voting because, you know, early voters tend to be Democrats.
Saturday, November 16, 2013
Government Behaving Badly
Posted by Jeffrey Shallit at 9:11 AM