Dear Dr. ,
Greetings from the Journal of Advances in Robotics and Automation!
Hope you are doing well!
The Journal is in need of your fortitude. We would like to invite you to send us your valuable contribution (research article, review article, Opinion article, Editorial or short communication), to publish in our journal and improve it for indexing.
It would be highly appreciable if you could submit the article before or till 30 th November. You can visit our journal website for any details http://omicsgroup.org/journals/advances-in-robotics-automation.php
Please submit the article to the below link https://www.editorialmanager.com/engineeringjournals/default.asp or you can mail to the below link.
Please help in this Regard.
All the warning signs are there:
1. Spam sent to everybody without discrimination, including those (like me) who have nothing to do with robotics or automation.
2. Bizarre capitalization like "Regard".
3. Bizarre word choice like "fortitude" and "highly appreciable".
4. Ridiculously rapid deadline for submission.
5. A likely bogus name for the "Editorial Assistant". The first name "Rachle" is extremely uncommon.
I do not recommend having anything to do with this journal.