Friday, May 11, 2012

Your Weekly Dose of Woo

If you haven't had your anti-woo shot recently, you might want to avoid visiting the Gathering of Golden Dolphins.

A Golden Dolphin, you see, is "the aspect of one's self that is the highest vibration of one’s higher self". This group got started in "March 10, 2011, [when] Tyberonn placed a call to Nina/Anaya-Ra at the nudging of Archangel Metatron".

Good ol' Nina Brown -- otherwise known as Anaya-Ra -- "creates an infinity symbol throughout the field, by means of a large 144-facet Phi Vogel Crystal, to clarify the field to its highest potential."

And Nina's got a friend: James Tyberonn, who "began channeling Archangel Metatron in 2007, and is featured each month in the 'Sedona Journal of Emergence Magazine'".

I think I have to stop now. The woo is too strong.

(Hat tip: Anna)

6 comments:

Melville said...

"Good ol' Nina Brown -- otherwise known as Anaya-Ra -- "creates an infinity symbol throughout the field"

I must've been standing at a different angle. It just looked like a big eight to me.

Dave Churvis said...

I came across an issue of the Sedona Journal of Emergence at Dragon*Con a few years back. It is one of the funniest things I have ever read. Most of it reads like horrendously awful space opera or bad fan fiction. By the time I got to someone channeling the "Intergalactic High Council", I was pretty much rolling on the floor.

Paul C. Anagnostopoulos said...

"Metatron"? Now that just sounds plain ol' made up.

~~ Paul

Will said...

I'm torn between getting the Periapt of the Golden Dolphin – Transmitter for $880, or settling for the Golden Dolphin S.T.A.R. Pendant for $55. Either way, I can't loose.

Melville said...

Paul, if it was "plain ol' made up", then it was plain ol' made up nearly two thousand years ago. (see wiki)

Paul C. Anagnostopoulos said...

Holy cow! I did not know that Metatron was such an ancient name. I now have much more respect for it.

~~ Paul